Always accompany the Ben Tre Renewable Energy JSC - the investor of the V1.3 project, Sigma - the BOP Contractor of the project is still trying to mobilize machinery, human resources, materials and equipment to speed up the construction of works. Moreover, with the support of departments in Ben Tre Province, Ba Tri District and Communes with construction works passing through, up to now, Sigma has achieved some results. However, there are still outstanding difficulties that need to be resolved to ensure that the project follows the set progress, including:
- Purchase of imported materials and equipment
- Turbine equipment (Tower, cabinet HV, Scada cabinets, Nacelle, Hub, Blades, tools and consumables): Synchronized at the port on December 15, 2020
- Underground cable: Arrived at the port on December 15, 2020
- Construction works
- Construction of Turbine cylinder
- Foundation Concrete part
- Turbine No.1: Completion of foundation concrete
- Turbine No. 2: Completion of foundation concrete.
- Turbine No. 3: Complete 90% of the volume of foundation concrete.
- Turbine No. 4: Complete 90% of the volume of foundation concrete.
- Turbine No. 5: Completion of foundation concrete.
- Turbine No. 6: Completion of foundation concrete.
- Turbine No. 7: Completion of foundation concrete
- Turbine Installation part
- Installation of T1 & T2 turbine towers: Completed installation for 03 towers (T01, T02, T05 turbines).
- Installation of medium voltage cabinets, SCADA, UPS cabinets: Complete installation for 03 turbines (T01, T02, T05).
- Construction and installation of poles and wiring 110KV lines connecting between the transformer station V1.3 Ben Tre factory with the extended Ba Tri transformer station
- Installation of 110KV electric poles: Completed 43/43 pillars.
- The work of pulling 110KV wire: Complete 12/17 pinch intervals.
- The work of pulling 22KV underground cable strip:
- Section 22kV underground cable on shore: Wire pulling and connection has been completed
- Section 22kV under the sea: Routing work, installing HDPE pipes with cables at the bottom of the foundation to be ready for underground cable construction on February 22, 2020
- Transformer station V1.3 Ben Tre factory and expanded Ba Tri station
- Station construction: Completed equipment support pillars, cable ditch reaching 100%.
- Station equipment installation: Completed installation of the equipment support 100%. Completed 100% of the first equipment installation, 100% completed the transformer installation.
- Some other ancillary items: Completion of the construction including fencing walls, equipment pillar foundations, operators 95%, buildings 98%, warehouses 95%, houses 95%. The entire Ben Tre station campus is expected to complete in February 2021.
- Expanded Ba Tri substation
- Station construction part: Completed the construction of the station foundation leveling, fence wall, equipment pillar foundation 100%, drainage culvert 100%, cable ditch part 100%, road part 90% Expected completion of the month before February 25, 2021.
- Installation of equipment supports, equipment, calibration experiment: Completed 90%
- Boat berth items: Completed and put into use
Some photos of the project:
Materials and equipment are imported to the site
Construction of wind turbine foundation
Transporting and installing Turbine
110 kV transmission line
Construction and installation of station equipment
Boat dock building construction