To be built on a total planning area of 15,801 m2, including 04 22-storey towers, the 16 Lang Ha building project is divided into many flexible areas, fully meeting the needs of different types of customers.
As a project invested by BRG Group and cared for every detail, the project gathers many famous contractors, such as Coninco, Sigma Engineering JSC ... bringing a new breeze to the inner-city area. Moreover, the building is designed to become a smart and professional Grade-A office, fully inherits the advantage of being located near Thanh Cong Lake with open space and beautiful views, inspiring work for residents.
Fully assigned the responsibility of being the M&E Contractor of the project, Sigma has been making every effort to bring the project to the finish line on schedule as committed to the Investor. Last week, the works that we have completed include:
- Office Sector:
- Construction and installation of HVAC system: Installation of FCU, copper pipes, condensate, air ducts from 10th to 19th floor
- Construction and installation of conduit + electrical wiring from 6th to 19th floor
- Completed construction and installation of pipes for CTN system
- Installation of all ductwork shafts: 80%
- Banking Sector:
- Construction of HVAC + Electrical system: 2nd~8 floor
- Construction and installation of CTN system: 1st~8 floor
Some pictures of the project:
Installing FCU system / Pulling wires
Construction of copper pipes, condensate and air ducts
Transporting water tanks, PAU air conditioning equipment to the roof for installation