Phenikaa is located at Lot 10-2,3,4, High-tech Industrial Park 2, Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park, Thach That District, Hanoi with a total area of nearly 8ha, including the main factory area and supporting areas, along with other areas such as storage, factory, pump station, power station ... The project set the first milestone for the long-term cooperation and development between the Investor - Fecon JSC and the Main M&E Contractor - Sigma Engineering JSC.
With the human resources always maintained at nearly 150 workers and 10 engineers, the project has always been on schedule as committed to the investor, providing the most perfect M&E construction solution.
In the last week, the works that were being implemented at the project include:
- Conduit installation for the 3rd and the 4th floor of office area, pulling wires in the factory area
- Cold-water pipes installation on the first floor, second floor, engine room at the factory area
- Installation of copper pipes, condensate pipes, ducts at the office area on the 3rd, 4th floor
- Installation of water supply and drainage systems for cafeteria, office toilets, workshops, storm water drainage systems for factories, executive offices
- Installing the ducts for 2nd floor, 1st floor, installing FCU factory blocks, office building blocks, cafeterias
- Acceptance of equipment and materials to the construction site, acceptance of duct fabrication
Some photos of the Phenikaa project:
TBM daily at the project
Safety management on the Phenikaa factory site is always promoted
Sigma engineers accepted the installation with the Investor
FCU installation at the factory area
Chiller pipe insulation on the project site
Sigma engineers at the site office