As the first high-end product of the Owner - Bac Ha Group, the 6th Element is increasingly perfected with absolute sophistication, with the message "emotional balance, complete happiness", bring residents a happy, fulfilling living environment. Here, the leading architects have created a harmonious space between nature and art, is a clever combination of five elements Wood, Earth, Water, Fire, and Metal. Under the careful care of Sigma- the Main M&E Contractor, the 6th Element promises to create a full life to every detail so that each resident can balance the emotions that no project can bring.
At The 6th Element, residents will enjoy 55 high-end internal utilities that meet all the needs of modern life, recreation, entertainment, shopping. Each utility is divided into groups of specific functions, to meet all the needs of rest, play, entertainment and shopping of modern life. Carefully meticulous, each apartment at the 6th Element project will be full of natural sunlight and wind, creating a spacious space to enhance health and nurture the soul. The whole system of electricity, light electricity, water ... generated by Sigma is always Currently, with the maintenance of human resources at more than 200 talented workers and nearly 30 engineers, Sigma promises to push the project to finish as committed with the investor.
The main works were under construction at the project:
- Install M&E system - silencer, level 33 - 35, Tower M & D
- Completion of defect and acceptance of M&E System, level 29- 32, Tower M&D
- Site handover to the contractor on level 27-28, Tower M&D
- Marking work for equipment on plaster ceiling from level 27-28, Tower M&D
- Installing water tank tower M.
- Installation of stainless-steel water supply pipes in the technical axis of the 7th floor ~ 15 Tower D.
- Installation of technical cable ladder 2 ~ 6 floor, Tower M
- Installation of Conduit Pipe at Basement 3
- Installing cable tray ladder at Basement 2 ~ 3.
- Installation of drainage pipes at Basement 1.
- Completion of M&E acceptance documents level 21-26, Tower M&D
Some photos at the project last week: