Business Development Manager
Working place: Hanoi
Section: Business Development Manager
Report to: General Director, Deputy General Director
Job code: JV-PM-0029
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business. He works in close consultation with the Deputy General Director in order to align the bidding and contracting strategies. He works to proactively and systematically develop, expand and generate any new business opportunities.
New business development
- To search for and identify potential clients;
- To build relationship with new clients;
- To set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders;
- To plan approaches and work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives;
- To participate in making costing/BOQ/estimates/quotations.
- To present new projects and services and enhance existing relationship;
- To liaison with various departments such as Procurement, Project Management, QA/QC, HSE to meet customer needs;
- To arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business development planning
- To attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends;
- To present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels;
- To identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales;
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Competency Requirements
- Preferably expatriate
- Male from 35-45 years old
- Graduated from Universities of Electrical/ Automation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or other related fields;
- Have a good knowledge of market of M&E services of both civil and industrial projects in Vietnam and the region;
- Have good experience in Sales and Marketing in M&E Services;
- Have a broad relationship with various clients;
- Preferably those who works at the same position in M&E Company.
- An interesting and challenging job continuously growing with outstanding perspectives
- A modern and familiar work environment
- Annual leave, Insurance and others in legal
- Holiday bonus
- Mobile phone allowance
If you are highly motivated to drive the business and your standard of performance and quality is high, we would like to receive your complete application with a recent photo and indicating the earliest possible entry date by e-mail or directly to our office by 12/12/2013.
When submitting an employment application, you are asked to identify the job code for your particular position at the subject via email or on the envelope by post.