Job code: JV-QC-0077
Reports to: QA/QC Manager
• Independently monitor the construction implementation of workers at site (Include but not limited to the stages of installation, commissioning, inspection and handover...) to propose recommendations of installation for the best quality.
• Analyze and evaluate the quality of the actual installation, to propose improvement of construction methods to raise the quality and labor productivity.
• Check the implementation of shop drawings, as-built drawings, quality inspection records at site.
• Other tasks as requested by the company.
• Male from 25 to 35 years old;
• At least 5 year-experience in design, install, test and operate Electrical System, preferably who has experience in designing and construction.
• Grasp the progress deployment, manage the quality records of project.
• The spirit of cooperation and problem-solving ability and good communication skills
• Work-oriented results, the ability to multi-task work and team spirit high
• Fluency in English (spoken and written)
• Be able to work independently & under high pressure and ready to travel if necessary.
• Equal opportunity of promotion is open to all engineers who are capable enough and have made great contribution to the Company
• Insurance and other benefits in accordance Vietnamese labor code
• 24/24 Insurance
• Mobile phone allowance
• Laptop/Desktop issuing
• Free charge of housing
• Lunch Allowance
• Summer Holiday when possible
If you are highly motivated to drive the business and your standard of performance and quality is high, we would like to receive your complete application with a recent photo and indicating the earliest possible entry date by e-mail or directly to our office by 07/10/2016.
When submitting an employment application, you are asked to identify the job code for your particular position at the subject via email or on the envelope by post.
Prior to candidates who submit the application as soon as possible.
Contact: SIGMA ENGINEERING JSC
2nd floor, 14-16 Ham Long, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Tel: 04 3 9288 683