Job code: JV-PE-0038
Reports to: Site Manager,Project Manager, Deputy General Director, General Director
- Make method statement & Master Schedule
- To execute shop drawings
- To allocate and supervise human resource at site and all installation, testing and commissioning of Electrical/ Mechanical/ HVAC/ Firefighting/ Plumbing Works
- To manage inspection and handover period
- To report regularly to the Site/Project Manager and Division Manager about work progress
- To fix all problems related to Electrical / Mechanical/ HVAC/ Firefighting/ Plumbing Works
- To perform other tasks assigned by Site/Project Manager, General Director
- To make costing/BOQ/estimates/quotations for new projects when required.
- Male from 25 to 35 years old
- At least 3-5 year experience in designing, installing, testing and commissioning of Electrical System/ Mechanical System/HVAC System/ Firefighting/ Plumbing System, preferably who are experienced in tender costing/estimation for projects
- Graduated from Universities of Electrical/ Automation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering, major in HVAC/ Mechanical Engineering, Firefighting, Plumbing and Sanitation
- Strong collaboration, problem solving and communication skills
- Task and result-oriented, ability to work multi-task and team spirit
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Be able to work independently & under high pressure and ready to travel if necessary
- Equal opportunity of promotion to become a Site Manager and Project Manager is open to all engineers who are capable enough and have made great contribution to the Company
- Annual leave, Insurance and other benefits in accordance Vietnamese labor code
- 24/24 Insurance
- Mobile phone allowance
- Housing allowance
- Lunch Allowance
- Summer Holiday when possible
If you are highly motivated to drive the business and your standard of performance and quality is high, we would like to receive your complete application with a recent photo and indicating the earliest possible entry date by e-mail or directly to our office by 05/04/2017.
When submitting an employment application, you are asked to identify the job code for your particular position at the subject via email or on the envelope by post.
Prior to candidates who submit the application as soon as possible.