- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible;
- Receive, direct and relay fax massages;
- Greet, assist visitors courteously;
- Pick up and deliver the mail;
- Maintain the administrative filing system and file all correspondence;
- Make already preparations for meeting room;
- Maintain an adequate inventory of stationery and office stuff;
- Assist and cooperate tightly with senior staff in terms of administrative and logistics;
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Chief of Admin & HR Section
- From 20 to 28 years old
- At least 1 year of experience at the similar position
- Graduated from relevant University or College
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Task and result-oriented, ability to work multi-task and team spirit
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Equal opportunity of promotion is open to all staffs who are capable enough and have made great contribution to the Company;
- Annual leave, Insurance and other benefits in accordance Vietnamese labor code;
- 24/24 Insurance;
- Mobile phone allowance;
- Lunch Allowance;
- Summer Holiday when possible.
If you are highly motivated to drive the business and your standard of performance and quality is high, we would like to receive your complete application with a recent photo and indicating the earliest possible entry date by e-mail or directly to our office.
When submitting an employment application, you are asked to identify the job code for your particular position at the subject via email or on the envelope by post.