Position: Project Assistant
Working place: Hanoi
Report to: Chief of Tender Section, Deputy General Director, General Director
Job code: JV-PM-0028
- To provide administrative support in the bidding implementation, co-ordination, laison with clients and the internal related division to deliver all tender documents of initiatives, ongoing and finished activities.
- Overall in charge of tender documents
- Prepare accurate data
- Get active at work
- Finish on time
- Prepare for company capacity profile;
- Prepare capacity prequalification documents as per request of the Owner/Consultant;
- Purchase Request for tender documents;
- Read the tender documents and sum up the main contents; Inform to Tender Team about: bidding frame, type of contract, installation progress, other attention...;
- Prepare official bid documents of SIGMA;
- Perform correspondence and other transactions with the Owner/Consultant in the process of clarification between the Request for tender documents and SIGMA’s tender documents;
- Submit SIGMA’s tender documents to the Owner;
- Filing tender documents.
- To record and keep accurate records/filing system of the Company and Projects on an easy-to-retrieve way. Support the project paperwork: construction documents, bill of quantities (BOQ), payment and completion profile...
- Perform other tasks assigned by Chief of Tender Section, Deputy General Director, and General Director.
- Female from 22 to 30 years old
- At least 1 year of experience at the similar position, especially in M&E or construction companies
- Graduated from Universities of Foreign languages or equivalent
- Be careful, highly responsible and self-motivated
- Strong collaboration, problem solving and communication skills
- Task and result-oriented, ability to work multi-task and team spirit
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- An interesting and challenging job continuously growing with outstanding perspectives
- A modern and familiar work environment
- Holiday bonus
- Mobile phone allowance
- 24/24 Insurance
- Medical care insurance for employees’ parents
If you are highly motivated to drive the business and your standard of performance and quality is high, we would like to receive your complete application with a recent photo and indicating the earliest possible entry date by e-mail or directly to our office by 03/05/2013.
When submitting an employment application, you are asked to identify the job code for your particular position at the subject via email or on the envelope by post.
Prior to candidates who submit the application as soon as possible.