Job code: JV-0046
Reports to: Project Manager, Deputy General Director, General Director
To manage the engineers and workers in order to implement the plan for the assigned project on time and to the required quality while maximizing client’s satisfaction and the gross profit.
Project Kick-off stage
- Participate in project kick-off meetings held by Project Manager
- Make capacity analysis and assessment to implement the project, make detailed deployment plan of the assigned project, including:
- Overall schedule of the project
+ Shop drawings schedule
+ Manpower mobilization schedule
+ MSA submission schedule
+ Machinery & Equipment mobilization schedule
Project Deployment stage
- Monitor and coordinate the departments for the implementation of the shop drawings;
- Monitor and coordinate the departments for MSA submission;
- Manage the ordering and gathering of materials;
- Control and coordinate the departments during onsite construction;
- Supervise & approve completion quantity for construction teams;
- Coordinate and participate in meetings with Consultants and Investors to address the work on the construction site in order to ensure the quantity, safety and quality of construction;
- Organize daily/weekly (internal) coordination meetings between departments to ensure the construction schedule, quality and safety.
Acceptance and Handover
- Perform monthly Acceptance & Settlement with Consultants and Investor;
- Control the project’s expenses.
- Make daily/ weekly/ monthly reports to Project Manager & Board of Director;
- Prepare reports summarizing the work done after the project, organize meetings to draw experiences for the following projects.
- Male from 30 to 45 years old;
- At least 3 year experience in overall M&E site management of Electrical System/ Mechanical System/HVAC System/ Firefighting/ Plumbing System, preferably who work at the same position in Mechanical & Electrical contractors;
- Graduated from Universities of Electrical/ Automation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering & Quality Control certification;
- Strong collaboration, problem solving and communication skills;
- Task and result-oriented, ability to work multi-task and team spirit;
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing);
- Be able to work independently & under high pressure and ready to travel if necessary.
If you are highly motivated to drive the business and your standard of performance and quality is high, we would like to receive your complete application with a recent photo and indicating the earliest possible entry date by e-mail or directly to our office by 12/06/2017.
When submitting an employment application, you are asked to identify the job code for your particular position at the subject via email or on the envelope by post.
Prior to candidates who submit the application as soon as possible.
Contact: SIGMA ENGINEERING JSC
2nd floor, 14-16 Ham Long, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Tel: 04 3 9288 683
- Equal opportunity of promotion is open to all who are capable enough and have made great contribution to the Company
- Annual leave, Insurance and other benefits in accordance Vietnamese labor code
- 24/24 Insurance
- Mobile phone allowance
- Housing allowance
- Lunch Allowance
- Summer Holiday when possible