Working place: Hanoi
Section: Maintenance & Services Division Manager
Report to: General Director, Deputy General Director
Job code: JV-PM-0023
- The Maintenance & Services Manage leads and directly manages maintenance engineers and technicians with electrical and mechanical (M&E) knowledge. Also this position is responsible for managing and developing solutions, plans, strategies for professional maintenance services line of the whole company. Moreover, he is in charge of the preparation for contracts and participates in post-bid contract negotiations. He works in close consultation with the BOD in order to align the contracts for Maintenance & Services Division.
Get the job
- Plan, manage and develop the business of Maintenance & Service Activities of the division with core types of small service, Preventive & Corrective maintenance
- Keep a good contact & relationship with potential and professional clients to provide building & factory maintenance services
- Take part in Board Meeting internally and with clients
- Make costing/BOQ/estimates/quotations for new projects relating to maintenance services.
- Accomplishing division’s objectives to boost the Maintenance & Services Division’s bottom line;
Do the job
- Make all procedures, plans, strategies and ready-conditions to implement new projects
- Endorses the project organization, overall project schedule, overall execution plan, overall human resources (engineers, technicians and workers) plan
- Manage the internal processes including liaison within the division and with various departments such as Procurement, Project Management, QA/QC, and HSE to implement projects
- Determine projects costs, develop budget plan and monitor ongoing costs
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
Accomplish the job
- Analyze business operations, costs, revenues and expense for maintenance projects
- Complete all payment procedures
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Competency Requirements
- Vietnamese or expatriate
- Male from 35-45 years old
- Graduated from Universities of Electrical/ Automation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering, major in HVAC/ Mechanical Engineering/ Plumbing and Sanitary Ware
- 8-15 years of experience on maintenance projects
- Preferably who act at the same position in other M&E companies.
- Good at reading technical specification, drawings and other related issues
- Strong affinity with both technical and commercial aspects
- Strong interpersonal skills; communicate in a positive manner with subordinate staff and other departmental managers
- Strong ability to prioritize
- An interesting and challenging job continuously growing with outstanding perspectives
- A modern and familiar work environment
- Housing allowance
- Holiday bonus
- Mobile phone allowance
If you are highly motivated to drive the business and your standard of performance and quality is high, we would like to receive your complete application with a recent photo and indicating the earliest possible entry date by e-mail or directly to our office by 31/12/2012.
When submitting an employment application, you are asked to identify the job code for your particular position at the subject via email or on the envelope by post.
Prior to candidates who submit the application as soon as possible.