Quality Control Manager
Job code: JV-PE-0040
Reports to: Project Manager, Deputy General Director, General Director
Quality Control Manager is independently responsible for compiling proceduré, standards and overall supervision of quality implemention and management at all projects to assure that all materials, equipment and installation are in full compliance with the contract and all applicable building codes.
- Establish quality control process, technical standards, technical specifications;
- Review and evaluate the quality requirements of customers;
- Coordinate with Procurement Section to assess and establish quality standards and requirements of properties and materials; evaluate the quality of goods and services provided by suppliers;
- Apply quality control process for each project; coordinate with Site Manager, engineers and QA/QC to implement the established procedures; maintain inspection and supervision to ensure the regular and continous implementation at site;
- Independently supervise and inspect workers at site (including but not limited to installation, testing, handover...) to propose the optimal installation quality control;
- Analyze and evaluate the quality of the actual installation to propose improvements to the methods of construction, improve the quality and productivity;
- Develop and implement periodical training programs on quality control to Site Managers, Project Engineers, Supervisors and Workers;
- Coordinate with HSE Section to ensure the implementation of quality control process complying with HSE standards;
- Vietnamese or expatriate
- Male from 30 to 45 years old;
- At least 5 year experience in quality control of Electrical System/ Mechanical System/HVAC System/ Firefighting/ Plumbing System, preferably who work at the same position in Mechanical & Electrical contractors;
- Graduated from Universities of Electrical/ Automation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering & Quality Control certification;
- Strong collaboration, problem solving and communication skills;
- Task and result-oriented, ability to work multi-task and team spirit;
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing);
- Be able to work independently & under high pressure and ready to travel if necessary.
If you are highly motivated to drive the business and your standard of performance and quality is high, we would like to receive your complete application with a recent photo and indicating the earliest possible entry date by e-mail or directly to our office by 23/05/2017.
When submitting an employment application, you are asked to identify the job code for your particular position at the subject via email or on the envelope by post.
Prior to candidates who submit the application as soon as possible.
- Equal opportunity of promotion to become a Site Manager and Project Manager is open to all engineers who are capable enough and have made great contribution to the Company
- Annual leave, Insurance and other benefits in accordance Vietnamese labor code
- 24/24 Insurance
- Mobile phone allowance
- Housing allowance
- Lunch Allowance
- Summer Holiday when possible
Apply your cv