QA/QC Engineer (in Mechanical construction Supervision field)
Job code: JV-QC-0068
Reports to: QA/QC Manager
- Check the quality of workmanship of construction teams.
- Analyze and evaluate the quality of the actual installation, to propose construction methods improvement to raise the quality and labor efficiency.
- Other tasks as requested by the company
- Male from 25 to 35 years old;
- At least 3-5 year experience in operate Mechanical System (HVAC/ Plumbing / Firefighting System), preferably who has experience in checking the quality of workmanship, weld inspection and who has certificate of welding supervision;
- Agile, professional manner and sense of commitment to the job
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing);
- Be able to work independently & under high pressure and ready to travel if necessary.
- Equal opportunity of promotion is open to all engineers who are capable enough and have made great contribution to the Company
- Annual leave, Insurance and other benefits in accordance Vietnamese labor code
- 24/24 Insurance
- Mobile phone allowance
- Housing allowance
- Lunch Allowance
- Summer Holiday when possible
If you are highly motivated to drive the business and your standard of performance and quality is high, we would like to receive your complete application with a recent photo and indicating the earliest possible entry date by e-mail or directly to our office by 04/06/2016.
When submitting an employment application, you are asked to identify the job code for your particular position at the subject via email or on the envelope by post.
Prior to candidates who submit the application as soon as possible.
Contact: SIGMA ENGINEERING JSC
2nd floor, 14-16 Ham Long, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Tel: 04 3 9288 683
Apply your cv