Working place: based at head office; and at project site when in need
Department: Admin – Human Resources
Report to: Chief of Admin-HR Section
Job code: JV-HR-0026
- IT Officer is mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems of the company at the head office and project sites.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and more
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Replacing parts as required;
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- IT procurement/ Software assets management
- Computer virus monitoring, investigating and rectification
- Admin the company website (post news, create new images)
- Repair printer, fax and scanner faults
- Other tasks assigned by Chief of Admin – HR Section.
- Male from 23 to 30 years old
- At least 01 year experience of IT job
- Graduated from University or College Diploma in IT
- Professional in using software & MS Word, Excel, Outlook Express...
- Task and result-oriented, ability to work multi-task and team spirit
- English writing
- Equal opportunity of promotion is open to all of employees who make great contribution to the Company
- Annual leave, Insurance and others in legal
- Holiday bonus
- Employee’s parent’s allowance
- Mobile phone allowance
Kindly send us your CV with a recent photo via email or directly to our office by 26/03/2013. When submitting an employment application, you are asked to identify the job code for your particular position at the subject via email or on the envelope by post.
Priority to candidates who submit the application as soon as possible.